Documentary and clean collections
Documentary collection – is an arrangement when goods are shipped to the buyer and necessary documents (financial or transport) are transfered to the seller’s bank with instructions of getting payment in the buyer’s bank.
Using documentary collections seller ships the goods and provides draft and documents to the bank. Using clean collection seller provides only draft without transport documents. Clean collection can serve the main documentary transaction or financial transaction.
If you have questions you can refer to specialists at the Bank's branches.
|Acceptance of promissory notes, drafts and other payment documents for collection||0,2% (min USD 100) plus mail expenses|
|Инкассирование чеков (ДКИБ имеет право отказать в инкассировании чеков)Collection of cheques (DemirBank has right to reject from collection of the cheques)||0,5% (min USD 100) per check|
|Advising of the clean collection||0,1% (min USD 25, max USD 100)|
|Delivery of financial documents (promissory notes, drafts, checks and other payment documents) for payment / acceptance||0,1% (min USD 50 )|
|Acceptance of financial and commercial documents for Collection (documents handling and preparation the collection instruction)||0,2% (min USD 100) plus mail expenses|
|Advising of the documentary collection||0,1% (min USD 25, max USD 100)|
|Delivery of documents against:|
|Payment by customer||0,1% (min USD 50)|
|Acceptance by customer||0,1% (min USD 50)|
|Free of payment (in case of relevant instruction)||USD 50|
- Buyer and Seller concludes sales-purchase agreement.
- Seller ships the goods, gets shipment documents in transport agency, provides documents to the issuing bank and requests to send documents for collection.
- Issuing bank sends collection order and documents to the collecting bank.
- Collecting bank contacts importer and requests either to make payment or to accept the bill.
- Collecting bank provides documents to importer.
- Importer provides shipment documents to transport agency and gets the goods.
- Collecting bank makes payment to issuing bank.
- Issuing bank makes payment to exporter.
Good to know
Clean collection - is collection of financial documents (Bills and Notes, checks and other similar documents used for payments) when they are not accompanied by commercial documents
Documentary collection - is collection of financial documents accompanied by commercial documents (invoices, transport and insurance documents, etc.), as well as collection of commercial documents only.
Here you can make a preliminary calculation of lending, for more accurate information you need to contact a loan specialist in one of the DemirBank branches.