DemirBank offers its' customers send/receive money transfer to/from anywhere in the world QUICKLY и RELIABLY.
For this it is enough to choose the most appropriate system of money transfers without opening Bank accounts.
|Money transfer system||"Unistream"||
new tariff «12 hours»
|Opportunities for customers||Sending and receiving||Sending and receiving||Sending and receiving||Sending and receiving|
|Currency||USD, russian RUB, EURO||USD||USD||USD, russian RUB, EURO|
|Transfer target||CIS countries||Worldwide||near and far abroad||near and far abroad|
|Fees||from 1%, for bi-currency transfer 0,7%||from USD 6||from USD 2||from 1%|
How to send/receive transfer
It is necessary to have a passport for sending/receiving a money transfer.
To transfer it is necessary to:
- Fill in and sign the Application for transfer
- Specify the amount and currency of money transfer
- Specify the details of the sender and recipient
- Receive the reference number of money transfer from the Bank staff and give it to the recipient
To receive a money transfer it is necessary to:
- Fill in and sign the Application on receiving money transfer
- Specify reference number of money transfer, amount and currency of transfer
- Specify the details of the sender and recipient.
Money transfer is giving in under the following conditions:
- The identity of the name of the recipient in the presented passport and the data specified in the Electronic message,
- Reference number and transfer amount identity with the data specified in the Electronic message.
The Bank is entitled to refuse payment of transfers in case of the aforecited mismatches.