In foreign currency
DemirBank provides SWIFT transfers of funds in foreign currency (USD, EURO, RUB, CNY, KZT and other currencies worldwide). SWIFT - international money transfer system.
- BEN - the fee of the correspondent Bank is deducted from the transfer amount .
You can also make book to book transfers in foreign currency via Branches of DemirBank and ATMs of DemirBank.
|Regular money transfer (if account exists)|
|Receive the funds||
|The deadline of SWIFT transfer is as a rule 3 working days.|
Due to book to book transfers, you can make money transfers fast:
- between your banking account in DemirBank, including the debt repayment on a credit card;
- from your banking accounts to the third parties accounts opened in DemirBank .
|Book to book transfers in:|
|any currency (the currency of account management):|
|via the branches of DemirBank between the customers’ accounts||Free of charge|
|via the branches of DemirBank to the third parties accounts||KGS 120|
|via Internet- Banking around the clock, including weekends and holidays||Free of charge|
|via ATMs of DemirBank||Free of charge|
Fast money transfers to the card from home!
Now all cardholders of Visa and MasterCard of DemirBank can receive money transfers through Zolotaya Korona system.
All you need:
- 1. Download free mobile application KoronaPay
- 2. Enter your details: full name and phone number
- 3. Press the button Receive transfer to card
- 4. Indicate the bank card number (16-digit card number,card validity period (month and year), and the card's CVV code)
- 5. Click Credit to card
- 6. Done
More details in the video.
How to connect to IB?
- Open a banking account in any branch of the Bank
- Sign the application form for free Internet-Banking, then you will receive an envelope with passwords access to the system, or purchase E-TOKEN.
- Start using the system and save your time!