Many of car owners often wonder how to pay the traffic penalties, spending a minimum time.
Today, due to the availability of traffic penalties payment via payment POS-terminals of DemirBank, every car owner who values his/her time can pay traffic penalties, quickly and easily.
ADVANTAGES OF TRAFFIC PENALTIES PAYMENT VIA POS-TERMINAL
- Take the protocol from an inspector of Traffic Police
- In the menu of the nearest payment terminal of DemirBank select “Payment of traffic penalties"
- Enter all the required details
- Pay the penalty
- Get a receipt
Attention! In the terminal, it is necessary to contribute an additional KGS 20 as commission to a specified amount of penalty.
- Swipe or insert the card
- In the appeared menu select the first item “Penalty payment”. Press the green button “OK”
- Next select “Protocol series”. Press the green button “OK”
- Enter “Protocol number”. Press the green button "OK"/
- Enter “Article number”. Press the green button "OK"
- Enter “Part of article”. Press the green button "OK"
- Enter “Penalty amount” (without commissions). Press the green button “OK”.
- To confirm the correctness of the typed amount by pressing green button "OK"
- Enter the PIN-code of the card. Press the green button "OK"
- Next print checks . After printing the first check click “OK”.
- first check with a field for the cardholder signature (signature is obligatory and this check given to the Traffic police officer)
-The second check remains with cardholder
- Transaction is completed.
How to connect to IB?
- Open a banking account in any branch of the Bank
- Sign the application form for free Internet-Banking, then you will receive an envelope with passwords access to the system, or purchase E-TOKEN.
- Start using the system and save your time.