- Make transaction in ATMs installed in safe places.
- In the situation if there are outsiders next to ATM you should choose a more appropriate time to use ATM or use another one.
- Before using an ATM, check it for any additional devices that do not meet its construction and located on-site of PIN- code inputting or on-site (slot) for receiving a card (for example, the presence of the irregular set near PIN-code dial pad). In this case, please refrain from using this ATM.
- Input the PIN-code in such way that people, who are in close proximity, could not see it. During the input of the PIN-code, cover the keyboard by hand.
- Please note that if you make a mistake for 3 times during entering the PIN-code, the card will be blocked by the Bank. To unlock, please contact the 24/7 DemirBank Client support service:+996 (312) 610 610, 610 613, *2222, DemirBank Contact-center: +996 (312) 90 90 60 or send a message to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important, your email and cellphone details must be registered in the Bank's database.