For Online payments by the DemirBank cards (except for cards of Elcard payment system), you should:
- have an account in DemirBank
- get a card
- visit the website of the online shop and chose the good/service, fill in an appropriate fields and make payment*
- enter the card details and one- time password that will come in the form of SMS-message on your cellphone*
(*)During payments on the web-site of Online shop with the 3D Secure technology , you need enter the one-time password that will come in the form of SMS-message on your cellphone ( your cellphone number shall be registered in DemirBank)
All cards of DemirBank (except for cards of Elcard payment system) are connected to the 3D-Secure for the purpose of safe internet payments. During online card operations on websites with 3D-Secure technology the card holder has an option to confirm each transaction by the unique password that ensures the maximum safe. The Bank sends the password in the form of SMS to the cellphone of cardholder the number of which is registered in the Bank.
Please be aware:
- Tо open internet payments access for goods/services is not required on the websites with 3D Secure technology.
- The opening access* for internet payments for goods/services on websites without the 3D Secure technology is required.
(*) to open access to internet payments for goods/services, please, apply to the Bank and sign an application or write an e-mail to: email@example.com. In response to your enquiry the Bank will send the application form on opening access
IMPORTANT! You should register both details of your e-mail and cellphone in the Bank’s database.
- The holder of the card makes an order of the good/service through the website, supporting 3D-Secure technology and enters the card details requested by online shop.
- After entering all required card details, the website proposes to enter one-time password to confirm the transaction. DemirBank automatically sends this password via SMS notification to the cellphone registered in the Bank’s database. The Bank sends the password at the moment of the online transaction after entering the card details and can be used only once.
- Enter the given password to the special field and confirm the payment. Debiting your credit card and purchasing payment will be made only in case of entering the correct password. In case of non-receipt of SMS within 3 minutes, it is possible to request a new password by clicking the appropriate link «Send a password again». The maximum number of new password requests - 2 times. At three times of incorrect input the one-time password, the purchase transaction will be refused. To unlock your card, please, contact with round-the-clock DemirBank Client Support Service: 996 (312) 610 610, 610 613, 2222.
IMPORTANT! The ability to use 3-D Secure technology is available only if the Bank has your valid cellphone number served by the local operator (Beeline, Megacom, O!). You should inform DemirBank about the changes of your cellphone number on time submitting the application in the written form to any branch of DemirBank.
The hallmark of purchase using 3D Secure technology is a logotype « Verified by Visa» on the website of the online shop.