Repayment of credit card debt
here are several types to repay the debt ona credit card. Please, choose the most convenient one to you:
- Provide the necessary amount of debt on your KGS account for automatic debit on the day of payment on a MONTHLY basis.
- Close the credit card debt /replenish overbalance yourself PRE-SCHEDULE via:
• DemirBank's ATM: insert a credit card into the ATM and select "Payment on statement"
• Internet Banking in the "full mode" by DemirBank
• POS-terminals in cash areas of DemirBank‘ branches
- -sent to the e-mail specified in the application on payment card
- -generated in Internet Banking by customer himself/herself
- -or issued by the Bank.
It is an interest-free period from time of purchase until the next payment date, used only for cashless payments.
The credit limit is KGS 5 000. In the 03.09.20xx (date of purchase*) the Customer makes a purchase in the amount of KGS 1 500 in "LC Waikiki" shop, paid by a credit card via POS-terminal. The interest accrual on the used credit limit will not be performed until 05.10.20xx (date of debts repayment) - this is a grace period.
IMPORTANT! If the card holder have withdrawed cash from a credit card via ATM or the cash area of the DemirBank , the interest accrual would be performed on actually used amount for the number of used days (according to the Bank rates).
(*) – It can be any purchase date, but the date of payment is definitely fixed (depending on the conditions of the credit card agreement).
Emergency services if a card loss / stolen
24/7 DemirBank Customer Support Service: