Favorable loans from DemirBank
DemirBank is always aiming to create the most favorable loan conditions for customers and to provide profitable ways of cooperation. Clear loan conditions, high level of service and special partnership programs with the leading participants of the market of construction companies will help to realize the plans and to purchase the desired house or apartment.
You are able to:
|Loan amount||from KGS 350 000|
|Loan term||from 6 to 36 months|
|Annual interest rates for loans in KGS||17,99% (for DKIB salary projects staff – 15,99%)|
|COLLATERAL||Movable and/or immovable property, which market value (estimated by the Bank) is at least two times more than loan amount ( residential immovable property to be purchased under loan also can be as an collateral), and 1 Individual guaranty.|
|Penalty for earlier repayment||without preliminary written notification to the Bank about earlier repayment prior to 30 calendar days||
- 5% (min. KGS 2 000)
- in case of closing loan due to getting new one - N/A
|with preliminary written notification to the Bank about earlier repayment prior to 30 calendar days||
|Up-front fee for loan organisation and arrangement||1% from loan amount (min. KGS 3 500)|
|Own funds||min. 30% from the amount of purchased immovable property|
In case of any questions you may contact DemirBank Contact-center:
+996 (312) 90 90 60 – Bank specialists will inform you about necessary information;
How to get a loan?
- Prepare the necessary documents (the list of documents here);
- Fill an application form (download);
- Contact any DemirBank branch with filled in application and set of documents;
- The application will be considered within 5 business days (depending on the amount and loan terms), after you will be informed about DemirBank's decision.*
* - the term of consideration of loan may be expanding at the discretion of the Bank.
Here you can make a preliminary calculation of lending, for more accurate information you need to contact a loan specialist in one of the DemirBank branches.